Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-04 Origin: Site
Rice peptide is a small molecule peptide product extracted from rice protein powder as raw material, using biological enzyme to hydrolyze rice protein and modifying the protein peptide with biological enzyme modification technology.
Rice protein is a high-quality vegetable protein that rivals fish, shrimp and beef. More importantly, rice protein is hypoallergenic and can be used in infant formula. But the protein in rice protein is mainly gluten, which can only be dissolved in alkaline solution, thus limiting its application. Compared with rice protein, rice peptides not only have the above advantages, but also have good solubility, acid, thermal stability, low viscosity and other physical and chemical properties that rice protein does not have, and have easy absorption, blood pressure lowering, anti-oxidation, etc. With various physiological functions, it can be used as food raw materials or auxiliary materials in infant nutrition formula food, instant food, instant drinks and condiments; and because rice peptides have various physiological activities, they can also be used in nutritional therapeutic foods, functional foods and athletes. Therefore, rice peptide is a very promising functional food raw material, which has a wide range of uses and broad development and application prospects in the food industry.
1. Weigh the rice protein powder after 40 mesh sieves and remove impurities as raw material, add 6-7 times, 6-9% and 1-2% of the weight of the raw rice protein powder successively, distilled water, 95wt% ethanol and anhydrous sodium sulfite Stir, reflux reaction 3-5h at 90-95 ℃, then filter while hot to obtain filtrate;
2. Cooling the filtrate to 50-60 DEG C, adjust pH value to be 7-8, add alkaline protease by 2-4% of raw material rice protein powder weight, stir enzymolysis 4-6h, the pH value that keeps reaction system in enzymolysis process is 7-8 ; Add flavor protease by 1-2% of raw material rice protein powder weight again, stir enzymolysis 5-8h, keep the pH value of reaction system in enzymolysis process is 7-8; The enzymolysis solution obtained is warmed up to 90-100 °C, incubate for 10-20min to inactivate the enzyme;
3. After the enzymolysis solution is centrifugally filtered, remove protease, in the filtrate, add powdered activated carbon by 2-2.5% of the weight of the raw rice protein powder, 55 ° C of stirring adsorption 1h decolorization, then filter to remove the activated carbon, collect the filtrate;
4. The filtrate is separated by means of membrane separation, desalted and concentrated to obtain a concentrated solution;
5. The dried rice peptide is obtained after the concentrated liquid is dried.
Takahashi et al. isolated and purified an active peptide called oryzatensin from trypsin hydrolysate of rice albumin. Its amino acid sequence is Gly–Tyr–Rro–Met–Tyr–Pro–Leu–Pro–Arg, which can cause ileal contraction in guinea pigs. Antimorphine and immunomodulatory activity. Rice protein contains a large number of hydrophobic amino acids, and enzymatic hydrolysis at a specific site by a suitable protease will obtain a peptide fragment containing a hydrophobic amino acid at the C-terminus, that is, an ACE (angiotensin–converting enzyme) active peptide fragment. ACE inhibitors are the main drugs for the treatment of hypertension, and rice proteolytic active peptides have high safety and no side effects.
For infants with sensitive diarrhea, rice protein peptides are widely used to develop high-protein hypoallergenic infant formula rice flour due to their low antigenicity and high nutritional value. Rice protein is gluten-free and suitable for people with wheat intolerance, allergies or celiac disease. Rice protein concentrate peptides can also be used as supplementary food for patients with reduced normal protein intake or impaired protein digestion to maintain nitrogen balance; it can also be used as an osmotic diuretic, peptic ulcer disease, and adjuvant therapy for trauma.
Treating rice bran protein with enzymes can significantly improve its solubility, foaming, emulsifying properties, etc. In particular, using endoprotease and exoprotease to moderately hydrolyze and deaminate rice bran protein to obtain peptides with moderate length and function Characteristic protein hydrolysate, improve the solubility of rice bran protein, improve other functional properties, can be used as food emulsifier, foaming agent, nutrition fortifier.
The Southern Louisiana Research Center has developed a combination of rice protein concentrate and pullulan to develop edible films with certain tensile strength and water vapor resistance, which are used as flavor substances and nutritional additive carriers or as separation, protection and preservation. Isolator.
The by-product of rice starch can be used as feed-grade rice protein powder. Its rich nutrients can help livestock and poultry to resist disease, and can improve the utilization rate of feed. It is an excellent additive in the feed industry.