Call Us:(+86)-29-8177-7025    E-mail:sales1@bovlin.com
Home / Products / Food Additives / Peptides / Whey Protein Peptide
Share to:

Whey Protein Peptide

  • WPI90%, WPC80%
  • White Powder
  • Bolin
  • HPLC
  • 1kg
  • ISO/USDA Organic/EU Organic
  • Food Grade
  • 2 years
  • Sample:Double PE bag inside Foil aluminum bag outside Lower 25kg:PE bag+foil aluminum bag inside, cartons outside 25kg above:PE bag insidedrum outside
  • Avaliable
  • China
  • 500 Kilograms/Per Month
Availability:

Whey protein isolate is known as the king of protein. It is a protein extracted from milk. It has the characteristics of high nutritional value, easy digestion and absorption, and contains a variety of active ingredients.
Whey protein is extracted from milk, which is 87% water and 13% milk solids. In the milk solids, 27% is milk protein, only 20% of milk protein is whey protein, and the remaining 80% is casein, so the content of whey protein in milk is only 0.7%, which is very precious.

COA of Whey Protein Powder

Item
Limits of Test
Results
Appearance
Fine powder
Complies
Color
Light cream
Complies
Odor&Taste
Characteristic
Complies
PH(10% Solution)
6.66
6.67
Protein %
35
36.8
Fat %
5.51
5.19
Ash %
≤5.0%
3.76
Loss on Drying
≤5.0%
3.06
Heavy Metal
As
≤2ppm
Complies
Pb
≤2ppm
Complies
Hg
≤1ppm
Complies
Microbiology
Total Plate
<10000CFU/g
Complies
Yeast & Mold
<100CFU/g
Complies
E. Coli
Negative
Complies
Salmonella
Negative
Complies
Shelf life
2 years when properly stored
Conclusion
Complies with the Enterprise Standards

a

Previous: 
Next: